Thank you for visiting our website!
Our Mission: To assist and support cancer patients with everyday challenges
2015 was our second full year of fundraising and supporting current patients with cancer and their families. Over $70,000 was raised and 67 families were helped by the support of so many wonderful people who support our cause. THANK YOU!!
Since inception in 2013, over $100,000 has been raised for the foundation and nearly 100 families’ right here in Massachusetts and greater Boston were helped by your support. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts… we simply could not have accomplished this without YOU!
Here are just a few examples of gifts the foundation has provided to cancer patients:
- $1,175 provided to a 4 year old (brain cancer) for tuition to attend daycare for the year
- $1,750 provided to a 36 year old single mother with 3 children (breast cancer) for utility bills
- $450 in gas and grocery cards for a single mom caring for both of her children (2 different cancers)
- $1,975 provided to a 76 year old (lung and liver cancer) for a mortgage patient
- $400 to a single mother of 4 with stage 4 cancer to purchase new clothes for her children’s first day of school
- $750 for rent for a stage 4 brain cancer patient
- $350 for groceries for a single mother of 2 battling cancer
2016 continues to look bright for LSC, as we are on target to surpass 2015 fundraising totals and gifting totals.
So please help us help each other and support Let's Stop Cancer (LSC) Foundation. Our mission is to assist cancer patients and their families with everyday challenges while they fight the battle of their lives.
Why we support the daily needs of individuals
For cancer patients and their families, the basic needs, those simple everyday tasks, can seem overwhelming to those who are facing one of the biggest challenges of their life. The founder of Let’s Stop Cancer has seen this first hand with very close relatives and even his own mother. We provide the financial resources to achieve these simple, but important activities. With rising medical costs, many cancer patients simply do not have the resources available for these activities, and this is where we act and make a difference in the lives of cancer patients and their families.
LSC Mission: To assist and support cancer patients with everyday challenges